Feeling tired? No motivation to finish that endless task?
Prepare this juice and let the ginger and lemon flavors help you recover energy! Cucumber comes in with its refreshing presence. Lemon adds a citric scent and brings antioxidant powers from Vitamin C. Coloring the juice, here they are, celery and parsley. A touch of ginger completes the formula delivering spiciness and complexity.
This juice is full of fiber and vitamins that contribute to a healthy lifestyle. A large amount of water in these ingredients help you stay hydrated and on the track! If you desire a little bit more sweetness, add some natural sweeteners, like Stevia. Honey can also be used if you don’t have any restrictions.
Find out which are the best juicers on the market right here.
- 1 Oz. fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 lemon (peeled, without seeds)
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- 2 Oz. celery (stalk)
- Cut the ginger, the lemon, the cucumber and the celery into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients in a vegetable juicer, including the parsley leaves
- Mix well and serve right away
- Tip: throw in a few cubes of ice