There’s no need to resort to artificial diuretics when there are dozens of natural diuretic foods in the world. Here is our list of the top natural diuretics available:
- Celery is made up mostly of water – so it naturally helps flush your body.
2. Lemon Juice:
- A very popular natural diuretic, lemon juice is a great way to flush your system.
- Coconuts and coconut water are a great diuretic. So if they’re available in your geographic reason, they are a great food to add to your diet.
4. Cranberry Juice:
- A very popular diuretic that actually helps clear harmful bacteria from your urinary tract.
- Spinach is a natural diuretic that also has numerous other health benefits. Beyond just the diuretic properties, there are plenty of reasons to get more spinach in your system!
If you have any questions or comments (or have some foods you’d like to add to the list), feel free to let us know in the comments below.